viernes, 20 de marzo de 2015

COMPARISON

Hi again!!!

More about English... Comparison.

We studied some days ago, ... do you remember???  "prettier than"  "more important than",etc... Yes, you have some notes in your KET folder.

This is a new test to practice comparison..., it´s a big test, 35 questions.





You must read every sentence and write with your keyboard the comparison using the adjective on bracket, then click on enter key. You can see if your answer is ok or the correction if it´s a wrong answer.

Try it!!! It´s funny. And, please, can you write a comment telling me your score, when you finish? Thank you children.

10 comentarios:

  1. Goof option! I like it and I find it very useful for students! By the way...my score was good! :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Rubén, I was sure your score was going to be really high!!

      Eliminar
  2. Me parece muy divertida la forma de aprender en este blog. Además de práctica, los niños están encantados de aprender jugando.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Dolores, compartiremos actividades y contenidos.

      Eliminar
  3. NATALIA MARTIN GALVEZ:Hi Paco I do the activity of posesive and I have:16/19 points in total 84%.The activity is very funny.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really good score, Natalia. Happy with your job. Thanks

      Eliminar
  4. AINARA CLEMENTE:Hi teacher I have 16/19 points in total 84% .The activity is funny and very easer

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Very good score, Ainara. You mean easy, don´t you? Thank you.

      Eliminar
  5. SHEYLA ARTEAGA,hi teacher in this quiz I have 63%,I like but for me is a litle difficult

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Natalia Gallardo: Hi teacher the activity is very funny,the right answers are 24 and the wrong answers are 11,bye teacher

    ResponderEliminar